A global renowned leading solutions provider with leading-edge technologies and solutions that further scientific research in the Life Science and Industrial business arena.
In view of their growth and market expansion plans, they have this newly created senior leadership role to be based in Singapore to drive APAC Sales in their Industrial business division.
- Responsible for overall leadership, revenue attainment and P&L accountability for the combined NDT, RVI, and ANI product lines. Directs and manages daily operation of the Sales Department including sales production, profitability, sales strategies, tactics, dealer and representative contracts, quotas, commissions, customer relations and all functions related to the sale of the division’s products. Develops alternate sales channels to increase performance of the region.
- In collaboration with the Marketing department develops a sales strategy in the regional market to grow sales through the on-going management, development, customization and execution of strategic sales and marketing processes and programs to all sales channels.
- Directs, manages and motivates team that includes sales management and professionals to meet revenue and profit expectations.
- Spot market opportunities and consistently grow share
- Design and execute a clear go-to-market team strategy for the development of the company’s short, mid and long term strategic plans.
- Liaise with other business departments to guide a unified approach that meets market demands
- Consistently meet quarterly Bookings/Revenue target
- Establishes and maintains a quality recruitment, hiring, training and development program for sales personnel. Prepares and recommends selling expense budget and operates within the approved budgets. Supports the company’s HR and Professional Ethics policies and programs. Plans and conducts periodic sales meetings to educate, train and stimulate the field organization.
- Develops and evaluates distribution means, including strategy and tactics, with emphasis on guidance of newly assigned dealers and direct sales representatives; recommending corrective actions as needed and/or termination.
- Develops sales strategies and sales organization plans to expand the Test & Measurement Market.
- Assists in development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing programs, utilizing input of sales management and marketing departments.
- Reviews and approves key account, dealer, distributor, and buying group (GPO) contracts and pricing
- Prepare annual and quarterly forecast per product
- Assists in planning and implementing new product introductions.
- Study new markets, analyze competition, keep abreast of technical innovations, and recommend new market opportunities to be addressed. Close liaison with Marketing.
- Evaluate and approve sales compensation plans in conjunction with sales analytics and sales compensation departments.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains relationships with key accounts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prior regional experience scaling industrial equipment’s companies or divisions– industrial testing & sensor experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in designing effective sales organizations – both direct & channel
- Comfortable driving significant and rapid GTM transformation (including territory optimization, quota & comp)
- Leverages Revenue Operations – instills strong KPI, metrics, while driving accountability and results
- Strong partner with Marketing – deep experience collaborating with Marketing to top-of-funnel MQL/SAL conversion
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format with your current photo to:
EA registration number: R1106756
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Sales/ Business Development
|Type of Employment
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunters are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org