A leader in new energy. Due to their new project development Malaysia, they have a new opening for a Technical Director position based in Johor.
- Employee Empowerment
- Newly created position
- Ample opportunities to display leadership capabilities
- Manage technology and processing activities supporting to production and operation of facility, including technical upgrade, processing improvement, modifications and optimization;
- Co-operate with R&D team to bring new design, catalyst and process to operations; and provide technical recommendation and develop deployment plan to operations;
- Regular review process performance to ensure operation safety, efficiency and product quality; and develop & implement technical management systems and operation standards with Production & Operation team
- Liaise with local institute, universities and college to develop training program for both internal requirement and external purpose
- Support new equipment testing, commissioning and roll out to operation
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the process industry in either operations, design, or maintenance within the petrochemical industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing processes
- Ability to multitask, collaborate effectively, and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong leadership, independent thinking, organizational, and analytical skills required
- Knowledge of the Chemicals Act or Pressure Equipment Act certification as a controller is considered a bonus
- Work location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Diron for a confidential discussion.
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
Wisenet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com