- A leading retail group focusing on beauty and lifestyle rapidly expanding in major cities. Due to business needs, they now have an opening for Retail Store Expansion Manager to be based in Dubai.
- Overall in-charge for store development and expansion strategy, including market planning, store network planning, site selection, asset management, negotiations with landlords, lease signing/ renewal/ restructuring, store fitting-out, store optimization etc
- Responsible for achieving store opening targets
- Collect market information, sales data, and information on the distribution of competing brands in the Middle East.
- Develop and maintain relationships with landlords including shopping malls, taking charge of negotiations for store entry and strategic development.
- Monitor the performance of the stores, making adjustments for lease renewal and restructuring.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years’ prior related experience in retail store development/ expansion, site development, negotiation with landlords
- Prior experience with retail chains will have a strong advantage
- Good network with retail mall landlords in Dubai and Middle East
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achieving KPI
- Focused and goal-oriented
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org