- Leading tech-based F&B Chain expanding rapidly in Southeast Asia
- Annual net revenues close to USD2billion
- Responsible for setting up and establishing the Group’s regional operations and team development in SEA.
- Develop and execute annual detailed performance plans for the respective market in accordance with the group’s strategic development and business plan.
- Overall responsible for expanding the Group’s business in the respective market, opening high-performance stores, and increasing local market share.
- Develop, implement, and refine various management regulations, systems, and operational procedures for the respective market’s operations.
- Provides leadership in planning, guiding, coordinating, controlling, and motivating the business activities of all stores in SEA region.
- Maintains overall control over the operations and service status of all stores in the region, rationally allocating manpower, resources, and finances, and achieving performance metrics and work plans.
- Leads in analyzing operational data from various stores within each respective market, proposing and implementing improvement solutions.
- Leads in analyzing industry market dynamics and participating in new product development.
- Leads in developing system and standards for employee business skills training and development.
- At least a good university degree.
- Relevant regional experience in F&B industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good leadership skills.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org