A leading tech-based FMCG player headquartered in China. Due to business expansion, they have a new role for QSR Operations Director.
- Responsible for the overall operational direction of the branch.
- Manage various aspects of branch operations, complete objectives according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Pursue continuously operational efficiency and optimize operational costs.
- Builds and develops talents for the operations team.
- Establish and maintain a good co-operative relationship with partners.
- A good university degree.
- At least 8 years of work experience, familiarity with operational management roles in the restaurant/new retail industry.
- Experience in overseeing the management of multiple chain stores is preferred.
- Familiarity with the coffee industry and a belief in the prospects of the coffee industry are advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com