- A well-known and popular beverage brand from China, expanding rapidly in Asia. Due to business needs, they now have an opening for Overseas Operations Manager to be based in Shenzhen.
- Responsible for the overseeing the operations of overseas stores, ensuring the achievement of business targets and KPI.
- Develop and implement the annual market expansion and operational strategy work plan for the operations department, ensuring steady progress in QSC, turnover, profit, and team management for all managed stores.
- Establish and improve standardized systems for overseas stores, making the operation of overseas stores standardized and procedural.
- Provide skill training for the region in work plan formulation, deployment, and supervision, and establish and improve operational-related systems and work standards, providing skill training and assessments for each store.
- Plan and implement corresponding activities according to the regional environment, providing effective suggestions to enhance store performance.
- Provide guidance for the construction of internal talent pipelines in operations, meeting the company’s business expansion needs.
- Coordinate with various departments, formulate long-term strategic and business development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or above,
- More than 7 years of experience in QSR operations
- Familiar with the setting up and operations management of QSR stores,
- Willing to travel overseas
- Experience in product quality and service quality management.
- Good communication skills and strong leadership skills
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com