An international integrated real estate developer with presence in China. Due to business needs, they now have an opening for Marketing Director to be based in Beijing.
- Responsible for planning the overall marketing strategy system for the project.
- Responsible for team building, training, assessment, motivation, and management systems within the marketing department.
- Manage external marketing teams and sales organization management and planning.
- Develop marketing and promotional plans, marketing strategies, and comprehensive marketing management.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing plans and corresponding strategies based on market conditions and project needs.
- Participate in major company decisions, provide support and advice on marketing issues, and promote rapid business development.
- Represent the company and maintain good communication with government departments.
- Complete various tasks assigned by company leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in strategic sales and marketing positions in leading residential properties, with at least 3 years in leadership positions.
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong sales skills.
- Familiarity with the Beijing real estate market environment and the latest policies.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org