A high-end property developer company in Singapore.
- You will oversee all property development and construction projects from inception to completion.
- You will lead and supervise a team of project managers and ensure that projects complete on time and within budget and quality standard
- Formulating architectural & interior design briefs, review of project consultants’ schematic and detailed design (architectural, interior design, structural, M&E, landscape, etc)
- Familiar with authorities’ submission process and to ensure timely compliance by Project Consultants from design development to project execution and completion
- Establish overall direction in setting time, cost and quality standards
- Lead, manage, co-ordinate with consultants, contractors and site staff and be responsible for the execution of projects, scheduling, contract procurement & administration, site management to completion of project and defects liability period.
- Degree in Building, Architecture or Civil & Structural / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years’ project management experience in residential, commercial and hotel projects with property developers and last 5 years in similar supervisory role
- Conversant with planning and building regulations
- Experienced in dealing with contractor matters, technical problem solving with consultants
- Able to anticipate critical path trades to meet construction milestones
- Work as a team to present findings and share experience with rest of Project Managers
- Willing to work in a multi-faceted role, outside of his core competency, e.g.: provide assistance to marketing team
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format with your current photo to:
EA registration number: R1106756
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunters are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com