A leading sustainable aviation fuel company in Asia. Due to the strong growth, they have a new opening for a Head of Treasury at the HQ level.
- Employee Empowerment
- Good Career Prospects
- Newly created position
- Supporting the COO in key initiatives and day-to-day operational decisions. Monitoring of initiatives for timely execution and support coordination with internal and external stakeholders. Provide leadership to achieve business and financial targets
- Manage pre-commissioning planning, knowledge transfer from China team and set up local operation team
- Work with SVP Production to develop set of HSE, quality and cost control system for production to meet both local and group requirements.
- Co-ordinate with HQ Feedstock supply and commercial team to meet master sales planning.
- Build and develop an effective team to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing plant
- Build strong culture in safety
- Work closely with feedstock supply and sales team to plan on production, feedstocks, and sales
- Co-ordinate the knowledge transfer team from China to bring the best practices to Malaysia
- Degree holder from renowned institutions
- Able to handle operational issues in the plant settings and external partners and Govt relations
- Extensive experience in Chemical sector continuous flow production
- Good interpersonal skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Track records of leadership experience in leading a cross culture and multiple races environment
- Prior experience as equipment & process engineer would be preferred
- Experience in participating build & construction phases would be advantages
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Wesley Hui for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1213253
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
|Sub Specialization||:||General Manager|
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
Wisenet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com