A leading sustainable aviation fuel company in Asia. Due to the strong growth, they have a new opening for an Engineering Director.
- Good Career Prospects
- Newly created position
- Based in Singapore
You will be providing leadership to a global engineering team (China, Malaysia, Singapore) with engineers of various disciplines. You will also provide technical supports and engineering service to greenfield/brownfield bio-refinery projects adopting in-house proprietary bio-refinery technologies
- More than 15 years of engineering management experience in refinery, preferably hydro-processing);
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- Experiences managing EPCC/ PMC consultants and EPC contractors;
- Experience in leading multi-cultural and multi-discipline engineering team;
- Understanding on related code of standards including API, ASME, NACE;
- Well versed in process safety and corresponding process safety studies including HAZOP, HAZIP, Fire and Gas Mapping etc;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, ability to speak Cantonese will be a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Wesley Hui for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1213253
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
Wisenet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org