A leading solutions provider for customers in a broad range of applications for the life science and industrial markets
- Newly Created Position
- Good Career Prospects
- Covers Asia except China
Purpose of role:
- Directs, manages and motivates team that includes sales management and professionals to meet revenue and profit expectations.
- Spot market opportunities and consistently grow share
- Design and execute a clear go-to-market team strategy for the development of the company’s short, mid and long term strategic plans.
- Liaise with other business departments to guide a unified approach that meets market demands
- Consistently meet quarterly Bookings/Revenue target
- Establishes and maintains a quality recruitment, hiring, training and development program for sales personnel. Prepares and recommends selling expense budget and operates within the approved budgets. Supports the company’s HR and professional ethics policies and programs. Plans and conducts periodic sales meetings to educate, train and stimulate the field organization
- Develops and evaluates distribution means, including strategy and tactics, with emphasis on guidance of newly assigned dealers and direct sales representatives; recommending corrective actions as needed and/or termination.
- Develops sales strategies and sales organization plans to expand the Microscopy Market.
- Assists in development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing programs, utilizing input of sales management and marketing departments.
- Reviews and approves key account, dealer, distributor, and buying group (GPO) contracts and pricing
- Prepare annual and quarterly forecast per product
- Assists in planning and implementing new product introductions.
- Study new markets, analyse competition, keep abreast of technical innovations, and recommend new market opportunities to be addressed. Close liaison with Marketing.
- Evaluate and approve sales compensation plans in conjunction with sales analytics and sales compensation departments.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains relationships with key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or equivalent knowledge. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years’ sales experience in the industrial equipment market.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience successfully managing and motivating sales people.
- Inspirational leader with strong execution orientation
- Tempers grit and intensity with humility and credibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive, and skills necessary to build and scale a business.
- Effective communicator who inspires the trust of team, customers, and channel partners
- Fast learner who can rapidly gain command of complex product sets and who can iterate thinking based on commercial innovations
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management. (CRM tool and usage)
- Computer skills must include proficiency in Salesforce, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, e‑mail, and peripheral connectivity.
- Business administration skills must include experience in budget creation, P&L analysis, credit terms, balance sheets and gross margin analysis.
- Prior regional experience scaling industrial equipment’s companies or divisions– Micrcoscopy experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in designing effective sales organizations – both direct & channel
- Comfortable driving significant and rapid GTM transformation (inc. territory optimization, quota & comp)
- Leverages Revenue Operations – instills strong KPI, metrics, while driving accountability and results
- Strong partner with marketing- deep experience collaborating with marketing to top-of-funnel MQL/SAL conversion
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Lance Guo for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1113261
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +65 6337 2231
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Sales/ Business Development
|Type of Employment
Wisenet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com