An international integrated real estate developer with presence in China. Due to business needs, they now have an opening for Director, Human Resource to be based in Tianjin.
- Develop plans and objectives based on project development strategies, and continuously improve systems.
- Continuously enhance and refine the six major aspects of the human resources system.
- Plan for workforce allocation and oversee the recruitment of personnel.
- Design and plan compensation and benefits for the project, continually improving the compensation system.
- Develop training plans and ensure the implementation of training programs.
- Establish and improve a performance management system, organize the implementation of performance management policies.
- Communicate with department heads and employees at all levels to stay informed about the dynamic needs and thoughts of employees at various levels of the project.
- Develop a corporate culture building plan for the project and drive its implementation.
- Manage labor relations and promptly address disputes.
- 8 years of human resources management experience in healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience in setting up is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of human resource management and familiarity with relevant national policies and regulations.
- Strong planning and execution skills, a strong sense of responsibility and dedication.
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in motivation, communication, coordination, and team leadership.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Karen Woong for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.: R1106968
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +86 23 8873 0078
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
|Type of Employment||:||Permanent|
WiseNet Asia is a professional Human Resource advisory firm serving the talent needs of our clients. Established in 2011, we are headquartered in Singapore, with presence in Malaysia, Chongqing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With offices situated in different parts of Asia, our team of headhunter are strategically positioned within the reach of our clients and we can offer quality assistance to international organisations looking to expand their presence in Asia. We offer services in talent acquisition (Headhunting), talent transition, talent development and HR Outsourcing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org